Cronología poética:

viernes, 3 de febrero de 2012

Poem, by tete





Poem,
by tete.


When I was sad
and decayed,
I feel your breath on my neck
and that,
makes me relive
I miss why so long?
there were other
why not say to you
but you,
You and your breath
me
shiver.

I do not want more,
only your breath on my
And when I thought
that all was lost
and that we were sleeping,
your breath again
hold of me.

I do not want more
you just notarte
and
for this to be so,
I do not want more
I do not want more than you
and when you are in me,
you'll notice
that I am,
you.


Antonio Alvarez de Garmendia

aprox 04:40 hrs. (+1GTM)
03.02.2012




Cuando yo estaba triste
y decaido,
noto tu aliento en mi cuello
y eso,
eso me hace revivir
¿porque me faltas tanto tiempo?
Hubo otros
por que no decirte a ti
pero tu,
tu y tu aliento
me hace
temblar.

No quiero mas,
solo tu aliento en mi
Y cuando creia
que todo estaba perdido
y que eramos sueño,
otra vez tu aliento
apoderandose de mi.

No quiero mas
solo notarte a ti
y
para que esto sea asi,
no quiero mas 
no quiero mas que a ti
y cuando estes en mi,
te daras cuenta
de que yo soy,
tu.



Antonio Alvarez de Garmendia
01:40 horas (+1GMT)
03 de Febrero del 2012

Cartagena.
Murcia.



No hay comentarios: